Re: [ST] Oil (again)

David,
  If your bike is still under warranty use an oil that fullfils  Triumph's
warranty requirements, and keep your receipts. After that......I've  been using
first "red cap' and now "gold cap" Mobil 1 15W-50 and have 88+K mi.  on my 95
Trophy 1200, no clutch slippage, no oil usage, no problems what so  ever. And
now that my Sprint is out of warranty I'll be switching over and fully  expect
the same service.

 Don Kames
  03 ST in ILL

In a message dated 5/13/2006 5:55:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,