Re: [ST] Oil (again)

Good, so I'm safe.  I am well out of warranty ('99 model w/ 24,500mi) so I'm
just looking for good stuff that'll give me a good running, long lasting
bike.

I appreciate it folks!  I just wasn't sure if there was some special
motorcycle oil that I absolutely needed to use.  I read about the friction
modifiers but that's about the extent of my knowledge on the subject.

David
Black '99 ST