Re: [ST] Testing 1-2-3

I also received both messages.  However, I have noticed that list
e-mails have recently been arriving in bulk, with nothing showing up for
hours and then 8-10 e-mails all coming within a minute or two of each
other, sometimes with the replies coming before the original message.  I
have also had a couple messages caught by the spam filter (not sure
why).

Dan

Thats been happening to me since I joined the list.
It makes it interesting sometimes to figure out what the original post was.

I thought it was just AOL mucking me about again.