Re: [ST] West Coast Events

>From: "Rich Marcus" <rich.marcus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>Dunkin' Donuts said:
>
>"I'm planning to ride out to So Cal first week in Sept. Then
>ride up the coast to almost the Oregon border."
>

>Steve,
>
>When you get into our area , let Zoltan and me know.  We'll show you the
>twisty way to head towards Oregon.
>
>And, besides, I've never properly said "thank you" for the passenger grab
>rail you sent me.
>
>Rich M.
>'01ST

Sorry folks, catching up.  Just got back from 4 days across Texas, Louisiana
and Mississippi.  Hung out with a bunch of crazy people shot lots of guns at
lots of wild animals then headed down to New Orleans and saw the
devestation.  Yes, it's still there, miles and miles and miles of suburban
jungle, just abandonded.  They could make an excellent "end of the world"
movie down there.

Anyway, fun time altogether.  Couple of 500 mile days and a couple of just
putting around days.  Did I mention crazy people?  And beer?

So, yeah, I'll drop a line to you and Zoltan when the time arrives Rich.

Cheers!

STeveD
Donut

Texass