From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Patti Beadles
Sent: Tuesday, May 16, 2006 8:19 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Custom vinyl decals

[This isn't quite 100% on-topic, but it's motorcycle related
if not specifically Triumph-related.  Or maybe it is... the
person whose bike I'm talking about is my mechanic.]

I have a creative motorcycle vandalism project in the works (with
the owner's permission.)  In order to facilitate this, I need to
have some vinyl decals printed.

Clearly I need something that's clear, waterproof, and relatively
light-resistant.  I have a great injket printer with waterproof
ink, so if I can find a good source of sheet vinyl I can print them
myself.  Or I can have them professionally printed.

I also need solid white, but I won't need to have it printed.

Cost is an object, but dirt-cheap isn't.  I don't want to spend
an arm and a leg, but I'm willing to drop a few bucks on doing a
good job.  I'm in San Francisco, if it matters.

Suggestions?

-Patti