Re: [ST] More 1050 Tiger photos

On 17 May 2006, at 22:30, brettwilson21@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Perhaps I'm getting cynical in my old age or maybe its just from
> years of working in the media, or maybe both, but all these pics
> have the hallmarks  of a well planned leak. And no doubt all this
> chat about the subject is being monitored. The shots of the
> brochure photo shoot are a little high in quality to be sneaky
> snaps from a camera phone.

The UK's Motorcycle News (published today) has considerably clearer
photos of the new Tiger (e.g. you can actually see the whole bike...).

I'd agree with the apparently amazing quality of the camera-phone:
mine is doing well if it produces barely recognisable blurs...
perhaps Triumph is engaging in 'viral marketing' or some such?  I
wonder if that means in a couple of weeks a 'pirate video' of the
bike in action will emerge somewhere?