Re: [ST] Mobil 1 15-50 synthetic oil in Boston area

But they do appear to only be in the "shady" parts of town....  At least in the DC/Maryland area, I see they are in the less-desirable locals.

Matt Heyer

----- Original Message ----
From: Steve Lawler <slawler@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 4:29:33 PM
Subject: Re: [ST] Mobil 1 15-50 synthetic oil in Boston area

In a previous email, Welsh, Jay (GE Infra, Aviation, US) stated:
>>Wet clutch safe Mobile One "Red-Top" 15-50 full synthetic oil for 14.99 in the user-friendly 5 quart bottle.
>>
>>AND if you spend 50 bux you get an additional 5 bux off.
>>
>>If you really want to press it,  they also have a credit card offering 10% off two purchases. (seems like too much work for the extra 5.49 to me but....)
>>
>>http://www.nationalwholesaleliquidators.com

Thanks for the hot tip but they aren't only in the Boston area. They
have stores through out the northeast and as far west as Michigan. I may
just have to take a run tomorrow!

To Jersey City that is, not Michigan.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"Politicians are the same all over. They promise to build a bridge even
where there is no river."
             -- Nikita Khrushchev