From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matthew Heyer
Sent: Thursday, May 18, 2006 10:01 AM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Seat Lock Relocation

So after my trip to the Dragon RAID, I was reminded of how much I hate the
location of the key seat lock when the hard bags are on the bike.  I was
since doing some maintenance on the bike (lubricating the rear bearing and
rear suspension), and figured that I would do something about it while I had
everything apart.  I used the idea from the un-named contributor for the
seat lock relocation listed on our website.  For what it's worth to anyone
else, it is great.  Not really that hard, and the results are great.  No
more fussing with either removing the hard bag, or trying to wiggle in
their; and your can turn the key much easier.  Now I don't ride with the
bags that often (only on the long overnight trips), but it is worth it.  I
highly recommend it to anyone.  I also think it looks pretty cool, but
that's just silly crap..

Matt Heyer