[ST] GIVI Boxes

Joshua D Scott,

If youre still around, I'd like to hear your experience with the Givi boxes you installed on your '06 ST.

I checked the pics etc via the archives and I reckon I'm going to go the same way as the Triumph luggage is still to small for my needs. I have some big trips coming up.

I've checked the SW Motech site and it seems they are making a mounting system for the same cases that looks a little more robust than that supplied by Givi. It also looks as if the backing plates for the side cases are removable, keeping the exposed metal work to a minimum, when the cases are off.

Any info is much appreciated.

Cheers,

Brett.