[ST] Fit Soft panniers for ST02 to ST06

Good afternoon

Anyone here managed to fit the Triumph panniers for the ST 02 model onto the
06?

Ive got lots of bits if straps, n stuff and I managed to get it all together
over the seat sort of! Since the ST06 has different seat to the older model,
the strap thingy which sits on top (or is supposed to wrap around the seat)
doesnt fit correctly.

I can get it all to work but its not the best. Is there an alternative or am
I too stupid to work out how to adapt the old system to the new bike?

Any one else done this?

Regards
Steven Kirk
06ST