[ST] Luggage question.

Bret wrote: I've checked the SW Motech site and it seems they are making a
mounting system for the same cases that looks a little more robust than
that supplied by Givi. It also looks as if the backing plates for the side
cases are removable, keeping the exposed metal work to a minimum, when the
cases are off.

I have had the triumph hard cases since 1999 and never leaked.
But I hate the brackets and remove the right one and swing the pipe back up
after every trip. Fifteen minutes now.
Does anyone know if the SW brackets will work with these? I like the quick
removal feature.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"