[ST] Boots

A few months ago, someone posted a link to some very nice looking
street-type motorcycle boots.  They looked like a nice street boot,
similar to the Tour Master boots linked below but even nicer
looking.  I've searched the archives several times but I can't find
the post.  I'm not 100% sure that it was on this list, but I'm pretty
sure it was one of the European guys who posted the link, and the
other motorcycle list I'm on doesn't have many Europeans.

http://www.newenough.com/tour_master_response_sc_road_boot_page.htm

Anyone have any ideas for motorcycle boots similar to those?

Jim