Re: [ST] Boots

On 20 May 2006, at 17:49, Jim Crate wrote:

> http://www.newenough.com/tour_master_response_sc_road_boot_page.htm
>
> Anyone have any ideas for motorcycle boots similar to those?

I'm European, and posted this link to the boots I wear - Dianese
STIVALI B.B.B. D-Dry™.
V.comfortable, waterproof, good protection, and look like boots not
stuff a spaceman (or exhibitionist) would wear.  And quite cheap too.
http://www.dainese.com/eng/articolo.asp?cat=1,2,3,7&nome=B.B.B._D-Dry%
E2%84%A2_Boots&articolo=1795078

However there the run of luck ends.  Unfortunately look nothing like
the ones on your web page... ;)

But if you change your mind - well worth a look I think.  Only really
strange thing is that they don't have a gear change wear-protector
bit of leather stitched on left boot: but mine are wearing pretty
well despite this absence.

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03