Re: [ST] Boots

>From: BrettWilson21@xxxxxxx
>I found a model of boot on that website last time Emile posted it, that I
>reckon would work well for me to commute and wear all day at work. When I
>contacted the Australian importer, they didnt bring that particular model
>into the country. I asked if they would do a one off for me and they
>declined. I was willing to pay for quality boots and all, but the answer
>was a flat no. How some businesses stay afloat is beyond me.> Brett.

You can order them via www.louis.de (I can help with the German), they
ship everywhere. They don't have all the models either, but they do
have these Daytona models (page 16 doesn't display but has 2 cheaper
non waterproof boots):
http://louis9.louis.de/katalog2006/pages/314.pdf
http://louis9.louis.de/katalog2006/pages/315.pdf
http://louis9.louis.de/katalog2006/pages/317.pdf
http://louis9.louis.de/katalog2006/pages/318.pdf
http://louis9.louis.de/katalog2006/pages/319.pdf

I can also buy it somewhere and ship it to you of course, but I guess
you would want to try it out first, right?

Emile
www.piloot.com