Re: [ST] Jackets and gloves

Having tried on and getting ready to buy a Cortech GX-air jacket, I'd
recommend it.  I like the modular setup, and it's pretty comfy.  Only thing
I didn't like about it was the spine pad seemed a bit small, but then it's
not that big a deal.

As to gloves, I might get flamed here, but I use Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0s.
They're mesh, breathe pretty well, have a good thick plastic armour piece
over the knuckles, and seemed pretty well built.  Got them for $40 and
change on helmetshop.com.  The only thing with them I don't like is they
don't go up my wrist as far as I'd like.

So, FWIW, there are my recommendations/reviews.

David
'99 ST