From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Brian Mathis
Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2006 10:47 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] 19mm hex head socket

Thanks Rod (and everyone) for the suggestions. The friendly guys at

Midas were happy to weld a couple of nuts onto a 3/4" hex head bolt.

Everything was looking good until..... snap!  the bolt twisted and gave

way while I was attempting to get the axle loose....

I guess I'm back to looking for the right tool for this job....

-Brian

--

'01 Triumph Sprint ST BRG

'88 Honda VF750C (SuperMagna)