From: Mike Montville <mjmontville@xxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 22, 2006 11:49:49 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Fwd: scottoiler crampbuster

I use one of the original Throttlerockers without the velcro strap on
my Guzzi Lemans (40 mm Dell'Orto carbs to pump you up).  It fits the
replacement gel grips on my RS also, but it's not useful since I
seldom ride highways.

I've ridden other bike with the crampbuster-style device, and found
their flatter surface less accommodating that the Throttlerocker's
contour.

Mike