Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 21:01:51 -0400
From: "Denis Liakos" <denoose@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ST] Offered to the list
To: <st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I have the following items for sale, from my soon to be departed 2001
BRG
ST:

Triumph soft side luggage, perfect shape, with protective panels
    Well used but very nice Triumph tank bag
    Original grab rail
    2 Zero Gravity screens, double bubble and touring
    I also have 2 like new OEM exhausts if anyone's interested...

Denis Liakos
soon to be
'06 Sunset Red ST