[ST] A little extra something for those going to Springfield this weekend.

sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY!  Sunday afternoon and into the night under the
lights it's SUPERMOTARD RACING!!  Yes the fine folks as Gateway Supermoto
http://www.gatewaysupermoto.com/ are putting on a pro-am race not to be
missed at the scenic Mid-Stage Kart Club track east of Springfield.  So come
on down, check us out!  If you really wanna get in on the action, volunteer
to flag a corner!  Talk about front row seats.  sunday, Sunday SUNDAY!
Beeee theeeeeerrrre!

OK, now that I've got that out of my system, lol  We have rumors that some
of the AMA Pros will be on track playing with us amateurs sunday night after
the races at the Fairgrounds.  It's a fun little track with both pavement
and a decent dirt section, more motocross style than supercross.  Some
motard crazy friends of mine started GatewaySupermoto because there wasn't a
club racing association in our area.  I've flagged at a couple of the events
and it's really fun to watch.  I'll be helping out this weekend too so maybe
see some of you all there.  Look for the Ausie style bush hat.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
RAT # 1006452