[ST] New Chain

So I put a new chain on the bike as the old one was shot.  Two things: I can't believe how much smoother the bike is with the new chain.  Expecially when gliding or low rpm.  Before changing the chain, when bike felt like it pulsed more at low rpm (in hindsight, due to the stretched and tight spots in the chain), and when gliding (clutch in) I could hear an uneven noise.  All gone and better now!!

The second thing is that I ordered and used the MotionPRO chain breaker and riveter - worked great and was easy.  Didn't need to grind anything either.

Matt Heyer