[ST] for Jeremy - peg feelers

>>> I'm still considering removing those feelers, they are too darn long! <<<

    Go ahead, toss 'em and good riddance!  I kept replacing mine until I'd scraped the bottom of the peg down and buggered up the threads in the hole.  My loan officer wouldn't ok the price of a new peg, so I just threw the other feeler away.  Having lightly scraped the bottoms of the pegs many times in the years since, I've never touched the center stand or the exhaust.  As to the can, beauty's in the eye of the beholder.
I much prefer the traditional look of the horizontal exhaust  to having it sticking up like a high school dick!

           =8o)              dowgydoodoo              - - - - - o&\o