From: Masiak, Richard <Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 25 May 2006 09:47:15 -0400
Subject: [ST] F1... HA!

No wonder I'm not a huge car racing fan.  It seems they are all a bunch of
arrogant, over paid babies who think they are great athletes and their sh!t
doesn't stink.  And it seems this jack off (F1 champ Fernando Alonso) is no
exception.

That sissy wants to trash talk, then I want to see him put his money where his
mouth is and GO FOR IT!  Set your a$$ on a MotoGP bike Fernny and lets see just
how good you are.

Hey!  Maybe he's scared that Rossi would kick his a$$ so he's running his mouth
to try to intimidate the predator away, like a cornered scared animal.  HA! I
bet that's it.

I can't stand arrogance like that.  That's not a champion attitude.  If Miguel
Duhamel, Rossi, or the Haydens (and I can name more good attitudes) had a trash
mouth and attitude like that then I'd probably hate motorcycle racing too.  But
they don't, because they carry themselves like real champions.  A real champion
humbles his/her self because they know that no matter how great they think they
are there could be someone better that just hasn't been found yet, or they can
lose it at any given moment (bicycling accident, get hit by a car on the street,
etc.)

Anyway.  Great news for us motorcycle racing fans. http://www.motorcycledaily.com/24may06_nof1forrossi.htm