[ST] 520 Chain Conversion

I ran across this on the NESBA racing message board.  Thought it was interesting as we just discussed this topic:

"As far as I'm concerned, that's one of the biggest old wives tales out there. No racer I've talked to (that I trust and believe) can feel an accelleration and handling difference from going from a 525/530 chain to a 520 without also changing the gearing. I know I can't feel it. The reason racers switch to a 520 is because that's what everybody uses and that's what the trackside vendors carries, so they can easily get replacement parts while at the track."

Matt Heyer