Re: [ST] Compressor question.....no MC content

Hiya- i wouldn't bother to put oil into the tank as inevitably oil will get where you dont want it like into tyres.. I repair compresssors  - most receivers are 1/4 inch thick and i see some tanks which are 40 years old with only slight pitting. Drain it every time you use it and put a automatic condensate filter and lubricator on it for your air tools. Make sure however that you dont inflate tyres with lubricated air.
                 Chris