Re: [ST] Several questions

So, the 200 isn't recommended, and the oil level is fine.

Now, the fuel thing.  It's been happening for a while.  Maybe I do have a
hot spot due to carbon build-up.  Who knows?  I've had the bike for 2 months
and I'm still learning it.  I'd hate to tear it apart right now.  And it
should work fine on 89, so what should I do?  It's due for a 24K mile
inspection here; they get into the engine for that, right?  Would they check
at that point, or would it be another job altogether?

David