[ST] Colorado trip

Karl Clark wrote:
I just joined and wanted to send out a message - say Hi to everyone.
Bought my Sprint ST back in March, and I have not seen nor touched it yet,
found it, in Fort Collins Colorado -
and It's been in my brothers garage since the first of April.
Going up in July to ride it back to Dallas, the long way.

Karl, welcome aboard and glad to see another DFW area ST owner. Some of us
have been around since December 98 and got our bikes in January of 99.
First, I don't know how you could wait this long.
Next, is it on a Battery tender or anything?
And, If you want a riding partner maybe I'll head that way around then
also.
Last of all, my cell is 214-797-3922. Don't sell it to solicitors :-) Give
me a call sometime when you want to explore the back roads north of Dallas
up around the Red River or if you interested in an Ozark trip with us.

Jack Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"