Re: [ST] Mr. Clean Magic Erasers

I am in agreement with the three step process listed.

But the BMW group I ride with love to criticize the unkempt nature of my ST! I prefer the, "I'd rather be riding than scrubbing" or "if I am cleaning I am not leaning".

And before add to my humiliation about riding with a beemer group (all in fun folks) I usually ride with the Trumpet riders of the group!

  Todd

Dan Wetherington <dnlwthrn@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I go through a "bug removal" process a couple times a year... However, it
seems this "detailing" thing is predominantly found on bikes that are hardly
ever ridden and have lots of chrome...

Dan