[ST] Long Time Been Gone - 2001 ST Seat First Come First Serve

Hey all,

It's been a long time since I've been on the list. Still riding, still
living...in fact, so much living, I've had zero extra time to really watch
or contribute to this list.

Long story short, my wife and I are expecting our first child. We're trying
to get rid of as much extra stuff as possible. The bulkiest thing I've got
to get rid of is my old original 2001 ST seat. If anyone would like it, I'd
be happy to let it go for the low price of whatever it costs to ship to
wherever you're at.

Please, give a brother a hand, and help us make way for our new CLF
(Californian Life Form).

--
Peter Chittum
'01 BRG ST