From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eric Gustafson
Sent: Thursday, November 09, 2006 7:41 PM
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] Soft tail bag for ST 1050

Jeff,
Welcome to the list.

I have RKA soft luggage I used on my 01 and now use on my 06. My RKA tail
bag uses coated clips that tuck under lip of the side of seat and tighten
down that way. I have never had any problems with it coming loose (even at
140mph). I have the sport saddle bags as well and they have been working
very well and there are no heat issues with them.
RKA is made in the USA in California.  They are super friendly to talk to
and you can't beat the customer service.  www.rka-luggage.com  Check 'em
out.

Cheers,
Eric