Re: [ST] Thanks

On Tue, 14 Nov 2006, Mike Benzon wrote:

> Welcome Bill
> I am on my fourth Triumph since 2000. A 00Sprint ST, 00 Trophy 1200, 05
> Tiger, 05 Rocket III. It is just the Tiger and the Rocket now, but I have
> loved them all.

Yes, welcome to the liST BillyBob.  It's also comforting to see I'm not
the only one afflicted with this trumpet bug having had 4 myself.  Started
with a '95 Trophy 3 traded on a '99 Sprint ST traded on an '03 Sprint ST
and having added a '98 Thunderbird Sport a few years ago after a several
year hunt. ;^{D

Hoping someone out there is getting riding weather as ours in central Ohio
USA is vanishing fast.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\