Re: [ST] (no subject)

Sorry Jack, no experience with any of those but I have had a Garmin
GPSmap 60C for a few years and love it.  It great on the bike or when I
out hunting,  The color screen is so much easier to read than the gray
scale of my old Garmin GPS III Plus.  The 60C has been discontinued now
so they're pretty inexpensive on the Garmin website IIRC.  Everybody
else is still asking full price.  HTH!

George