Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 20, Issue 17

Jack:

I have the Garmin C330 in my car, I also use it on my ST when the weather's
good- it's not waterproof.  It's a straightforward plug and play unit, with
voice prompts.  Very user friendly for basic navigation- type in the
address, and away you go.  Find virtually any place, restaurant, hotel,
train station, etc, etc.  Nice clear color screen.  Does not have the
capabilities to load waypoints, etc, but used as intended it's a great
device.  Get her one, you'll not regret it.

Denis Liakos
06 Sunset Red ST