Re: [ST] What a biker could buy himself for Christmas

 Not sure I can help you with your wish list, but how much do you reckon to ship the Mustang to Australia?

Brett.

-----Original Message-----
From: dougthe2wf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 4:19 PM
Subject: [ST] What a biker could buy himself for Christmas

I don't have anyone to give to or receive from for
Christmas this year so I'm looking for ideas of what
to treat myself for Christmas.

Sure I've got my eye on a couple of new bikes, but
unless someone wants to buy a 2001 Mustang GT
convertible, low miles, and always garage kept, I
don't have anymore room in the garage for them.

I'll be buying some necessities for a ride next
summer, i.e. upgrading the GPS, auxillary fuel cell,
maybe a CB and audio system, touring windshield (for
the R1150GS), new waterproof riding gear, and one of
those full face flip open helmets.  But all of those
are necessities, at least I see it that way.

So either I'm doing alright in that I can't think of
anything I'd like or I'm just not very good at
thinking of what to buy myself.

Anybody have any good ideas?  What's on your wish
list?

Doug "Hound Dawg"