From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rusty Ford
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 2:09 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Givi E21's for commute on ST

Been commuting on my ST, and now get to carry a laptop here, there, and
elsewhere. So:

Can Givi E21's carry  a small laptop? 10 1/2" by 12 1/2"

Is SW-Motech pannier rack the preferred way to mount E21's? I already
have the Triumph rear rack mounted, but didn't like the way the bike got
blown around by semi's when wearing the oem tail trunk. Sold the trunk
with my Tiger.

Is there anyone besides Twisted Throttle I should consider  for purchase?

t110, 01 Sapphire ST