Re: [ST] Hot off the Press (fuel economy spin-off)

Mike,

Just out of curiosity have you ever checked the computer vs. reality?  In
my S4 the computer was about 10% generous in its mileage estimates and my
Jeep was similar but not quite as bad as the Audi.  In fact I have yet to
find one that I really trust!

Glad to hear you're enjoying the ST, or at least racking up some miles.

Nate
00SprintRS