[ST] ST Bags on an RS

Howdy all,

Before my question a minute to introduce myself.  I am a transplanted
Yankee to the great state of Alabama.  I do a fair amount of two up
touring.  Currently on a BMW R/RT.  But I find the BMW a bit much to
heave around on a daily basis.  So I purchase a new (to me) 2004 Sprint
RS.  This is my 3rd Trumpet.  I have owned a 2000 RS and a 2002 Trophy.

I really like the RS; as I knew I would.  However, I find that I became
spoiled by the hard bags on the Trophy and BMW.  More often than not
when I ride the RS I am also hauling something around with me.  Rather
than spending time using bungee cords as I am now it would be a lot
easier to just open a hard bag and throw my stuff in.

I would rather not go the top box route.  Although I know that is the
easiest way to solve my issue.  I also don't want to use a tank or tail
bag.  Why not???  I don't know, aesthetics I suppose.

Yankee Dog