Re: [ST] ST Bags on an RS

Actually, John, with an 04 RS, he may not have to do much.  IIRC, the 04 was
the "special edition" with the SSSA and ST sub frame.  If that's the case,
you may be able to fit the ST bags without too much trouble.  Look into that
before anything else.

As another option (potentially cheaper) what about Givi or similar bags with
SW Motech racks?  I think the total cost for this route is well below the
cost of bags from Triumph, and may be close to the cost of used Trumpet bags
once you include the repaint. Plus, the Givi's are roomier than the Triumph
bags.  Anybody have the link to Emile's setup on his ST?  This was a good
example of aftermarket bags on a Triumph...

Dan