Re: [ST] So Long and Thanks For All The Fish!

Gary,

Similar situation here -- in June, I sold my RS and Guzzi Lemans on
the same day -- and promptly bought an '06 sixfiddy Vstrom.  10 K mi.
have piled up in 13 weeks, so I think I like it enough to keep it.

Though I'm currently Triumphless, I haven't yet reached the
unsubscribe stage -- where else can you get so much moto-information,
along with in-depth discussions of important folks like Martha
Stewart and that Pittsburgh football player??  I think you'll be
back...

Good luck -- drop me a line if you want to compare Vstrom farkles.

Mike