Re: [ST] Heated grips for RS....

John wrote:
> I have a set of OEM heated grips I am getting ready to put on my 02
RS. I am not really fond of the switch, and don't really want to cut a
hole in my fairing. Does anybody have an alternative way to switch
these things, preferably from the handlebars? <

I have a heat-troller control mounted in my dash instead of the
factory switch.  This gives me infinite control instead of the 'hot'
and 'really hot' switch options.

http://www.warmnsafe.com/motorcycle_sae.php

There's no reason why one couldn't be installed to a handlebar mounted
bracket.  I also remember seeing one installed in the housing with the
dimmer switch.

Another option is to use the European headlight switch to control the
grips.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST