[ST] Cable Guide Wearing a Hole in the Clutch Cable

For you people with the '05-'06 Sprint ST, I found that mine was having a
hole gouged out of the clutch cable jacket by a guide mounted on the right
side of the bike, right next to the fuses.  You might want to check yours.
I found it because the cable was making a "thunking" noise whenever I turned
the bars hard right.

Pictures of the problem are here:
http://www.soggycity.com/Sprint/clutch_cable_damage.html.

I've got some gaffer's tape wrapped around the cable for now but will have
the dealer make it right.  I'll let you know how that goes.

-Scott
'06 ST ABS