Re: [ST] RE : Final MotGP was TESTING

I love Nicky but... if Vale' had not crashed out and had bike trouble
the first few races he'd already have the thing sewn up.

Before Pedrosa crashed into Nicky I was screaming at the TV... "back
off bonehead... protect your teammate from the rear..."

I just can't believe that he was so stupid, arrogant, selfish... to
even try to finish in front of Nicky.

Rossi would find a way to win on a scooter. The man is not human.

Anyway, I think Rossi will take the championship again.