From: dnlwthrn@xxxxxxxxx
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 9:16 AM
Subject: [ST] Team Triumph Fall Open House

Just noticed that the Team Triumph (Wisconsin) open house is this coming
Saturday...  Any liSTers planning on attending?  I still haven't had a
chance to ride the 675 yet, so I may try to get up there pretty early to get
on the demo ride list...
More info available here:
http://www.triumph1.com/PDF%20Files/Fall%20Open%20House%202006.pdf

Dan