Re: [ST] Open house

Oh, this isn't the "triumph" demo rides, this is the dealership running
rides with their "dealer" demos.  So there will be a Sprint, an S3, a R3
Classic, a Scrambler, a T-100, and a Speedmaster.  And if you're interested
in one of their used bikes, they usually let you take it along with the demo
group.  The rides are usually led by the local RAT pack leader, and are
around 30 miles of WI backroads...

Dan