Re: [ST] Repsol

Sounds like NASCAR mentality now.   I don't believe that Nicky caused
anyone to crash though.  But I have seen Rossi make several questionable
passes as well several times this year, but to his credit - it was usually
the last lap or two and challenging for the lead.

Wonder what would be said if Dani had taken out Valentino instead of Hayden.

But - racing is racing.  Should be an interesting last race..

Dave