From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of James LaPoint
Sent: Sat 9/2/2006 2:42 PM
To: st list
Subject: [ST] Hugger Help

Set me straight on this as i have confused myself with about 2 hours of
cross-referencing!!  I need (want) a hugger for my 06 sprint st and it
appears from what i am reading that the same hugger will fit 02-06 st
as well as speed triples.  There seems to be a better selection of
after market huggers for speed triples at a better prices so if they
will all fit all models i will be a happy fellow.  Any suggestions for
a good hugger are also appreciated.

TIA    Jim