Re: [ST] Hugger Help

Hey Mike,

The hugger that is sold for the 05 S3 will bolt straight onto a 05/06 ST that
has the holes in the top of the swingarm. It also uses one of the bolts on
the existing chain guard. I did this on my 05 ST, my only complaint is it doesnt
wrap far enough around the tyre, but it works well.

I have seen a couple of 06 ST's with Powerbronze huggers. I believe that NWS
and Skidmarx are also making huggers for the 05/06 ST.

Cheers,
Brett.