[ST] 06 recall

I missed a few days of posting so forgive me if this is a repeat.

http://motorcycles.about.com/library/recalls/blmotorecalls082f.htm

Year:2006
Make:Triumph
Model:Sprint ST
Recall Date:08/02/2006
Potential Number of Units Affected: 497
Defect Summary: On certain motorcycles, the anti-rotation stop bolt on
the rear brake caliper may shear allowing the caliper to contact the
swing arm.

Consequence Summary: Damage to the rear brake caliper and swing arm
could cause a loss of control of the motorcycle which could result in a
crash or personal injury.

Corrective Summary: Dealers will replace the stop bolt. The recall is
expected to begin during August 2006. Owners may contact Triumph at
678-854-2010.

--
Steve Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"On my income tax 1040 it says 'Check this box if you are blind.' I
wanted to put a check mark about three inches away."
             -- Tom Lehrer, lecturing in "The Nature of Math", 4/4/90