Re: [ST] Quiet today? (testing, testing, 1,2)

Hey Dan..... You going to the "mid-west Triumph ride in" in New Glarus this weekend???

 Don Kames
 03 ST in ILL

<On a bike-related note, I only rode the bike once this weekend, to the>
<dealer.  They're supposed to be fixing the wiring harness problem (clutch>
<switch wire break) today.  I'm going into withdrawal.>
<Dan>