Re: [ST] oil light

I responded about 2 hours ago and I just had another
thought that affects Oil pressure that would affect
the sending unit. Wrong or bad oil filter - spring or
diaphram in the oil filter not allowing enough
pressure to build up.

http://www.calsci.com/motorcycleinfo/index.html
Look at this site and down on the left they talk about
oil filters and such. I've saved a lot of money by
reading here, I think.