[ST] Reasonable price for ST'03 is...?

Hi

Hope to pick your collective brains on how much a '03 reg 2003 model
ST might be worth.

Had an offer back from Insurance on my now-dead ST'03 of £4K.  This
for 22K miles, but full triumph service history, heated grips, dual
headlight relays fairly new Avon's and scott oiler.  Is this
reasonable or should I go back and argue?  I've never had a write-off
to deal with before, so not sure what is right form for such
activities.  £4K is way less than Parker's online guide price for
model - they suggest £4,830 from dealer, £4,480 from good private,
and £3525 from poor private seller.  They give the trade-in price as
£4090.

I guess I don't know what impact mileage would have on prices quoted
- that's the only thing that could legitimately push down the value
of the bike vs. market rates.  Presumably they should give me enough
to replace the bike...

What do you think is reasonable price - what do you suggest I should
do next?

Thanks in advance etc.

Gavin Lawrie